Our Sensory Beginnings Neonatal Nurture with Knowledge courses have been designed at the request of neonatal multidisciplinary teams. Courses are currently being taken by over 80 neonatal nurses in the south west neonatal network and our course is currently under review for accreditation with Neonatal Nurse Association (NNA).
Sensory Beginnings Neonatal courses are designed to complement Family Integrated Care, Trauma Informed Care and Developmental Care models.
The cost of the Neonatal Nurture with Knowledge course will be £190 + VAT.
INTRODUCTORY LAUNCH PRICE: £150 + VAT.
Our Sensory Beginnings Neonatal courses are for you and your team if you want:
- a deeper understanding of sensory processing in early human development
- to improve your understanding of neurobiology, sensory development and stress in relation to neonatal care
- to enhance your early intervention or neonatal practice
- to support neuroprotective, family centred care
- to understand how to change the sensory environment to influence behaviour
- access to high-quality evidence-based education
- monthly support to discuss clinical questions and improve and reflect your practice
What is covered:
This course includes:
- 12 video presentations, references, resources, practical activities and worksheets
- Short multiple-choice quiz at the end of the course to consolidate your learning
- A certificate confirming 20 hours of online learning on completion of the course
Get In Touch
If you would like any further information about our Neonatal online training course, please contact us via the form below.