Sensory Beginnings Ltd has cancellation policies which are clearly articulated on the website under terms and conditions. These are:
Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds: Live, in-person, and On-Line Courses
1. Cooling-off period
1.1 You have the right to cancel any contract for the provision of a place on a Live Course at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you have received the acknowledgement email. You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Course, save as follows: there is no right to cancellation where the Course begins within seven days beginning on the day after we sent the acknowledgement.
1.2 To cancel a contract please inform us in writing and emailing to [email protected]
2.1 Cancellation by us
2.1.1 We will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the Course as outlined on the website. However, we reserve the right to: make reasonable adjustment to the timetable, location or presenters specified for a Course; and make reasonable amendments to the content and syllabus of a Course when necessary.
2.1.2 We reserve the right to cancel any Course by giving you notice in writing at any time before the Course is due to start. We will endeavour to offer a transfer to another Course as an alternative. If the Participant is unable to attend the rescheduled Course all fees will be refunded. If the course is cancelled partway through the course, Sensory Beginnings will rearrange the remaining modules of the course to be provided on-line.
2.1.3 Sensory Beginnings maximum liability will be limited to a refund of received fees for the cancelled course.
2.1.4 Sensory Beginnings will not accept liability for any costs or losses incurred by Participants or organisations which are claimed to have arisen through Course cancellation, other than for those stated here.
2.2 Cancellation by you for a Live or In-person Course
2.2.1 To cancel a place on a course, or to transfer to another course, please email Sensory Beginnings explaining your reason for requesting the cancellation and details of the course you are cancelling off.
2.2.2 If you must cancel a place, cancellation charges will apply, even in the case of unforeseen events such as illness, unfavourable weather, or cancellation of a course for which travel and accommodation costs have been incurred. We regret that we must do this, however all bookings involve administrative, materials, venue costs etc and it is difficult to fill spaces made vacant by late cancellations.
2.2.3 Cancellation charges for live courses depend on when we receive your emailed cancellation notice:
- If cancelled more than 90 days before the course start date we will refund 100% of course fees, less an administration fee of £25.
- If cancelled between 60 and 90 days before the course start date, we will refund 50% of course fees or credit 50% of the course fee to another If the invoice is unpaid at the time of cancellation, you will pay 50% of the fee due.
- If cancelled less than 60 days before the course start date or for ‘non-attendance’, no refund will be made. If the invoice is unpaid at the time of cancellation, you will still be liable for 100% of the course fee.
2.3 Cancellation by you for an Online course
2.3.1 No refund is available in respect of any on-line course or digital content after enrolment through bank transfer/stripe or Paypal due to the nature of instant access to all our course materials.
3. Transfers & Refunds
3.1 Transfer of Classroom based course booking to another course
3.1.1 You may transfer your booking to another course if your circumstances change, subject to the following rules:
- For transfer requests received more than 60 days before the course start date, there will be no charge.
- For transfer requests received between 30 – 60 before the course start date, we will transfer the booking for an administration fee of 25% of the course fee.
- For transfer requests received between 14 – 30 days before the course start date, we will transfer the booking for an administration fee of 50% of the course fee.
- For transfer requests received within 7 days before the course start date, transfers are not permitted, and no refund will be made.
3.1.2 If the new course fee is higher, you will be required to pay the difference.
3.1.1 Credit notes are valid for 12 months